Pressure Water Pipe
Aged, deteriorated and neglected potable water lines have posed expensive repair costs and great loss of valuable assets up until now. No more extensive digging. No more labor-intensive line removal and replacement. The CIPP Corporation “H2
O Liner” offers an exclusive solution when drinking water lines need attention.
Technology that works
This unique technology is fabricate-on-the-spot for perfect custom results on every job, large or small.
- Any design pressure
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F1216 Standards
- Meets and/or exceeds all industry standards
- NSF/ANSI 61 Certified
- Hazen-Williams Coefficient > 120
Broad Application Options
- Line pipes six inches on up
- Accommodates bends, joints and constrictions
- More corrosion resistant than PVC
- Service connectors reinstated without digging
H20 Liner makes water line renewal fast and affordable with limited disruption of service.
Introducing a SAFE Drinking water pipeline renewal
"Cured In Place Pipeliners For Potable Water Lines"
- NSF 61 Certified
- Exclusive Production Process
- Meets or Exceeds All AWWA Classes 1 – 4
- Versatile Use For Most Any Pipeline
- Improve Hydraulic Properties
- Designed to Meet Any Application Pressure on Pipes Six Inches or Greater
- Minimal Surface Disruption
- Turnkey Pipeline Renewal
- Improve Water Quality