As pipeline infrastructures deteriorate from the harsh environments to which they are exposed, active approaches must lead to solutions. American Infrastructure Technologies Corporation offers the non-disruptive solution to pipeline rehabilitation.
American Infrastructure Technologies Corporation
is proud to be an installer of cured-in-place (CIPP) pipe. The rehabilitation process begins with a custom made, polyurethane-coated, felt tube. This tube is impregnated with resin at levels specified for each projects particular requirement. Polyester, vinyl ester or epoxy resins offer two distinct advantages: structural durability and resistance to corrosion. The sock is then inverted into the host pipe, from manhole to manhole, without excavation. Inversion allows the tube to conform to the original pipe, allowing for pre-existing contours and irregularities. During inversion, the resin seeps into crevices to inhibit infiltration, while it simultaneously eliminates annular space. The final result is a permanent structural pipe that is joint less, seamless and impermeable. Service connections are then reinstated with a state of the art robotic cutter and pipe ends are trimmed. Quality control is engineered throughout, with inspection, monitoring and testing during all phases of the project. A televised documentation of the entire renewed pipeline marks the end of the cured-in-place pipe process. Cured-in-place pipe is a state of the art trenchless re-construction system used by a growing number of municipalities to rehabilitate their sewer lines. Some of the major Benefits are:
- Assures years of effective service.
- Cured-in-place pipe increases flow characteristics and durability is designed for the long-term.
- Cured-in-place pipe has the flexibility to solve a wide variety of problems.
- The system eliminates infiltration, ex-filtration, cracks and leaks as well as allows reconstruction of broken or missing pipe sections.
- Eliminates excavation while minimizing disruption to the community.
- Saves significant time versus conventional replacement options.
- Our commitment to partnered client service ensures schedules are met on time and within budgets.
- Our planning, manufacturing and installation solutions are engineered to be the most cost effective that will meet budget constraints.
We have assembled quality and knowledgeable personnel that are capable of handling all aspects of this product and construction management.
The Team-Oriented Quality Driven Team backing American Infrastructure Technologies Corporation
are the key ingredients for success.