Lateral Pipe Bursting Method Pipe Bursting With PortaBurst PB30 Lateral Pipe Bursting Systems
The rising tide of sewer lateral replacements, being driven by the EPA, is focused on eliminating pollution caused by leaking laterals. There is a staggering amount of work to be done; work that can be done efficiently, environmentally friendly and profitably. With a PB30 lateral replacement system you can spare your customer the unpleasant side effects of open cut lateral replacement and at the same time grow your business. The PB30 lateral replacement system is your portable, cost effective and efficient method of replacing 4" and 6" sewer laterals in a minimum amount of time.
- Significant reduction of lateral replacement costs:
- Pits as small as 24" x 30".
- Less surface disruption.
- Compact design fits through thirty (30) inch doorways
- Light weight components for manual set up or drop in complete with backhoe.
- Follow the existing pipe - even through forty-five degree bends.
- Pull 4" and 6" coiled HDPE and avoid the cost and time of fusing sections.
- Remote operator control station for operation and performance monitoring.
Typical job site with the PB30 set up at the house, pulling pipe from the clean out. The illustration depicts a typical job site with the PB30 set up at the house. Alternatively the PB30 could be set up in the basement or at the clean out. The PB30 pulls the burst head through the lateral, bursting the existing service, while simultaneously pulling in the new HDPE pipe.